Now Accepting Applications for
2019 Bogati Scholarship Fund
To be considered for an award for the 2019-2020 school year, Funeral Service and Mortuary Science students must:
1. Have completed at least one semester (or quarter) of study in a program in funeral service or mortuary science education accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education.
2. Have at least one term or semester remaining in his/her program, which will commence after the award date (April or September) to be considered for a full award. Students with less than a full term of study remaining will be considered for partial awards.
3. Complete all forms (see below) required by the Bogati Urns Scholarship Committee and submit them prior to the application deadline (July 31, 2019). Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Be a citizen of the United States.
Bogati Scholarship Application Procedures:
Only students who meet ALL the above requirements are eligible to apply.
If you meet these qualifications, continue on with the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
1. Complete and submit the online application.
2. Print the online application email verification you receive to include in your scholarship package.
3. Complete all additional items on the Bogati Scholarship Checklist.
4. Print this cover page and place on TOP of your mail-in package, which should also include all items in steps 2 and 3.
5. Mail your complete package to the address below before July 31, 2019:
Bogati Urn Company
2229 Whitfield Park Dr.
Sarasota, FL 34243
NO fax is available.
NOTE: Your application will not be eligible for consideration unless we receive your entire completed scholarship package as outlined in steps 1-5 above by July 31, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.