For items damaged in transit please call us within 3 business days so that we can send a replacement and file a claim.
For defective items please call us within 3 business days so that we can send a replacement.
All non-defective items must be returned within 30 days of purchase and be unused and in the original box.
For items that are returned not due to damage or defects, the purchaser is responsible for return shipping.
For items that are shipped on our customers’ shipping account customer will need to file a claim for items damaged in transit. Items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If your return is past 30 days, it is up to our discretion to accept the return. The return shipping on all returns beyond 30 days (if approved) will be paid by the customer.
How To Return An Item
1. To request a refund, please email email@example.com.
2. Send your returned item to:
Bogati Urn Company
1730 Independence Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34234-2105
- Items sold to a third-party are non-returnable.
- Urns or jewelry cannot be returned if they have been filled with the cremains.
- Merchandise that has been engraved, worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Clearance or Imperfect Selections items are not returnable.
Return Refunds and Credits
- For product refunds or credits, it is our discretion whether or not the defective or incorrect product is shipped back to us.
- Hold all defective or incorrect products for a minimum of 30-days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued if we do not receive returned products.
- All returns that are not defective or damaged, are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Restocking fees will be deducted from your refund.
- We do not refund the original shipping costs.