Kiri Biodegradable Urns – JACARANDA
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
Plant a Tree, Plant a Story – A noble way to honor the ones we love.
What exactly is kiri urn?
It is an urn of 100% biodegradable material, designed to contain the ashes of a loved one and germinate a tree from them. The urn provides the right conditions for the growth and development of the chosen species, turning the ashes into a tree.
- It presents a creative and innovative solution being respectful of the environment, looking for a new way of understanding and transiting the duel for the loss of a loved one.
- It is 100% biodegradable and friendly with planet earth. If a large part of the population used the KIRI urn, the results of tree planting could help refrain the greenhouse effect.
- It is economical and maintenance free. The low unit costs make the KIRI urn an accessible product for all socio-economic segments. It’s simple, its design applied to the user experience makes the KIRI urn can be used by anyone.
The Kit Includes:
- Packaging with instructions
- Biodegradable Urn (Upper and Lower Compartment)
- A bag with premium fertile soil
- A packet of seeds
Jacaranda – The aroma tree
Jacaranda mimosifolia is a sub-tropical tree native to south-central South America that has been widely planted elsewhere because of its attractive and long-lasting violet flowers. It is also known as the jacaranda, blue jacaranda, black poui, or fern tree. Older sources call it J. acutifolia, but it is nowadays more usually classified as J. mimosifolia. In scientific usage, the name “jacaranda” refers to the genus Jacaranda, which has many other members, but in horticultural and everyday usage, it nearly always means the blue jacaranda.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|