Funeral Service and Mortuary Science ~ Bogati Scholarship
To be considered for an award for the 2022-2023 school year, Funeral Service and Mortuary Science students must:
- Have completed at least one semester (or quarter) of study in a program in funeral service or mortuary science education accredited by the American Board of Funeral Service Education.
- Have at least one term or semester remaining in his/her program, which will commence after the award date (April or September) to be considered for a full award. Students with less than a full term of study remaining will be considered for partial awards.
- Complete all forms (see below) required by the Bogati Urns Scholarship Committee and submit them prior to the application deadline (July 31, 2022). Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Be a US citizen or a Green Card Holder.
Bogati Scholarship Application Procedures:
Only students who meet ALL the above requirements are eligible to apply.
If you meet these qualifications, continue on with the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- Complete the Bogati Scholarship Checklist (included here)
- Print the Cover Page (included here) and place it on TOP of your mail-in package
- Mail your complete package to the address below before July 31, 2022:
Bogati Urn Company
1730 Independence Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34234-2105
Or send it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Your application will not be eligible for consideration unless we receive your entire completed scholarship package by July 31, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email us at email@example.com.