Damaged or defective items are time sensitive issues, therefore we require notification within 3 business days of receipt of order so that we can send a replacement and file a claim.
All non-defective items must be returned within 30 days of purchase and be unused and in the original box. For items returned not due to damage or defects, the purchaser is responsible for return shipping.
Damaged items shipped on customers’ shipping accounts (e.g. UPS) are non-returnable and non-refundable. If your return is past 30 days, it is up to our discretion to accept the return. The return shipping on all returns beyond 30 days (if approved) will be paid by the customer.How To Return An Item
- To request a refund, please email email@example.com or call (941)-751-3382
- Send your returned item to:
Bogati Urn Company - Returns Department
1730 Independence Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34234-2105
Items sold to a third-party are non-returnable.
- Urns or jewelry cannot be returned if they have been filled with the cremains..
- Merchandise that has been engraved, worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Clearance or Imperfect Selections items are not returnable.
Return Refunds and Credits
- For product refunds or credits, it is our discretion whether or not the defective or incorrect product is shipped back to us.
- Hold all defective or incorrect products for a minimum of 30-days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued if we do not receive returned products
- All returns that are not defective or damaged, are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Restocking fees will be deducted from your refund.
- We do not refund the original shipping costs
- Return refunds and Credits