1. About 100 billion people have died in all human history.
2. About 153,000 people will die on your birthday.
3. Doctors’ sloppy hand writing kills more than 7,000 people annually.
4. When a person dies, his/her sense of hearing is the last to go.
5. You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
6. Mount Everest has about 200 dead bodies on it, which are now landmarks on the way to the top.
7. Sharks kill 12 people per year; while people kill 11,417 sharks per hour.
8. Greek philosopher Chrysippus is said to have died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk, trying to eat figs.
9. The creator of the Pringles packaging had his ashes stored in a Pringles Can after he died.
10. 80% of all Sovietmales born in 1923 died in World War II.
11. 600 Americans die each year from falling out of bed.
12. You are more likely to die in the taxi cab on the way to and from the airport than on the flight itself.
13. We are born with over 270 bones, and die with 206.
14. As many as 440,000 people die from preventable medical errors every year.
15. In London, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
16. In Greek mythology, it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
17. The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
18. There’s a ‘Rent a Mourner’service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
19. Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
20. Harry Houdini, the great escapist, died on Halloween day.
Use Coupon Code: facts20 for $20 off your next online order of $200 or more. Use the coupon at the cart or at the checkout. Expires. 11/24/2017